Helping Families Find Happiness
At Branch Law Firm, we believe that everyone deserves to be happy, no matter what their situation or where they may be in life. When it comes to your family, you spare no effort to look out for their best interests. You deserve a family law attorney who will do the same for you and your family.
Crista Marichalar Branch understands the worries and frustrations that arise from facing family law issues. Whatever you are going through, you can count on Crista and her team of lawyers and staff to be there for you from start to finish.
A Practice Devoted To Family Law
Crista Marichalar Branch established her own firm in 2004 to focus on family law. We can knowledgeably address the full spectrum, including:
- Divorce and property – We handle contested and uncontested divorce, including community property division and spousal support.
- Issues involving children – Our lawyers are attuned to the complex and sensitive issues of child custody and support, adoption and surrogacy, and grandparents’ rights.
- Post-decree modification – If you or your former spouse experiences a significant change in circumstances, we can help you seek a child support payment modification that is fair to everyone involved while still meeting your child’s needs.
- Premarital and postmarital agreements – No one gets married with the intention of later divorcing, but it’s always wise to prepare for the unexpected. We draft prenuptial and postmarital agreements that can alleviate some of the stress should your marriage ever end.
- LGBT families – Families can take many forms, and we have the skills and experience to help with the different legal issues faced by today’s modern family, including same-sex couples, transgender individuals and couples, and more.
We also encourage you to see our Frequently Asked Questions about family law.
Contact San Antonio Attorneys You Can Trust
At Branch Law Firm, we listen to you and devise legal strategies that fit your needs. We are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services to individuals and families in and around San Antonio, Texas, and you can count on us to give your case the attention it deserves. To schedule an appointment to talk about what’s important to you, please call us at 210-761-6390 or reach out to us by email.